At Seido, the competition is with yourself, not with others. Our only goal is that each day, when you leave you are a little better than when you came. We provide you with the program, supervision and atmosphere that will allow you to realize your full potential for growth and achievement.
The physical training is strenuous, emphasizing progressive development of strength, flexibility, and aerobic capacity.
Seido aims to develop individuals of the highest moral character.
This goal is achieved by the integration of Zen meditation into every student’s practise. Seido stresses the unity and inseparability of karate and Zen. This is not a new idea, rather, it is a return to the origins of the martial arts.
BENEFITS OF TRAINING:
- Mental fitness and stress management
- Enhanced concentration
- Clarity of thought
- Result orientation
- Confidence and assertiveness
- Complete physical fitness
- Strength, flexibility, cardiovascular endurance, agility
- Excellent eye-hand/foot coordination and balance
- Calmness of mind
- Better control and management of emotions
- Better Habits – internal discipline leading to external discipline such as eating healthy, sleeping well, managing time and energy better
- A sense of contribution
- Regular Zen-based sitting meditation and discussions
- Concept of moving meditation – being in touch with one’s inner self
Visit the parent organisation at: www.seido.com